fredag 1 januari 2016

Club KennyK

Happy New Year!!!
Goodby 2015, welcome 2016!
I hope you all had a fabulous New Year! 
I spend mine together with my family. We had a really nice dinner, played Trivial Pursuit and of course fireworks. We also celebrated a Gold Wedding, 50 years of marriage, for my father and mother in law 

Over at KennyK we are starting 2016 with 
a new and exciting Facebook group

From now on we´ll have all our challenges at Club KennyK 
instead of the Krafty Krew Blog
Our next challenge will start the 15th of January 



We have a freebie for all new members



We also have a brand-new shop, kennykstamps.com, where you can find both KennyK digi- AND clear stamps



I hope 2016 will be filled with lots of love, happiness and inspiring crafting projects for all of you

Hugs Lisa

1 kommentar:

Unknown sa...

Happy New Year, Lisa and friends! I love this card of yours... another masterpiece! May 2016 bring you many creative moments and much success!