onsdag 2 mars 2016

KennyK Superhero

Hi all,
Our 4th challenge over at the new Club KennyK is alive and you could enter if you use this months freebie, Safari Guy, or one of the discounted images, Super Punch and Superhero.

This is my inspiration card:



I´ve used Superhero and colored him with my polychromos pencils


The "SMACK" "BANG" "BOOM" sentiments are die cuts from Cheery Lynn dies


Such a handsome guy, don´t you think!!!



Recipe
Die cuts from Magnolia, Memory Box and Cheery Lynn dies
Embossing plate from Tim Holtz
Design paper from my stash
Cardstock in black
Metal embellishments from Prima, Tim Holtz and Panduro
Filmstrip from Tim Holtz
Others: Aluminum tape, black acrylic paint, DecoArt crackel paint, safety pin, staples


Have a wonderful day 
thanks for stopping by

Hugs Lisa

3 kommentarer:

Barb sa...

He is a handsome one and what a body too. Great colouring Lisa. I love all your embellishments especially the pin and barbed wire. It's a great fun card Lisa. Barbxx

Sarah - Crea S sa...

Wow Lisa, you amaze me every time I come to check out your creation(s)! Just stunning they are! Hugs, Sarah

Diane sa...

What a fabulous super hero and all the great embellishments Lisa.

Hugs Diane