tisdag 20 oktober 2015

KennyKs 13 Days of Halloween Contest on Facebook


Welcome
Over at KennyK Facebook we now have put on a great show for you. The Krew are showing you one Halloween themed project every day until the 31th of October so come and join us in KennyKs 13 Days of Halloween Contest

To enter simply use a KennyK digi or clearstamp to create a Halloween project then add you creation to the album to play along. There will be a prize of 2 digis awarded to one lucky winner each day and if you follow the twist you can collect entries for our grand prize, 2 KennyK Clear Stamp sets!!! A new theme will be announced each day.

Vicky started yesterday by showing her fantastic Orange and Black masterpiece and today it´s my turn. The theme for today is Vintage/Shabby Chic/Gothic Halloween and I made my card all in black and purple with a touch of metal. I colored up the beauty Lady Raven again, I think she is perfect for my Gothic Halloween card. 


I´ve used dies from Cheery Lynn, Tim Holtz and Memory Box. I´ve colored the image with my Distress Re-Inkers in the colors Dusty Concord and Black Soot.


 Here is a close up



I´ve used embossing powder for the tickets and crackel paint on details like the bat border and the fence. On the spooky tree and the compass I´ve used black embossing powder. The spider web are cut out in black cardstock and then colored with Distress Stain Brushed Pewter to get a silver metallic look. The metal skulls are originaly in a bronze color so I used a little Metallic Lustre to make them more silver metallic. The background behind the image are made with aluminum tape and my favorite embossing plate from Sizzix and black acrylic paint. The cheese cloth is colored with Distress Ink Seedless Preserves.

Tomorrow Lina will show you her fabulous project with a new exciting Halloween theme so don´t miss it.






I´m entering the following challenges
The Corrosive Challenge Blog Challenge #234 The Dark Side
Creative Knockouts Challenge #111 Metal Mode
That Craft Place Blog Halloween
Artistic Inspirations Challenge Blog Challenge #142 Anything Goes/Halloween
Happy Haunting!
Hugs Lisa

5 kommentarer:

Barb sa...

Again it's an absolutely stunning card Lisa. Your attention to detail makes all your cards so special. Barbxx

Scrap Shack Designs sa...

This card is just gorgeous! I love all of the details and that image is perfect! Thanks for sharing over at Creative Knockouts Metal Challenge and thanks for the inspiration! - DT Jen

Nicola Jayne Saul sa...

Stunning card. Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place, Nicola X

Olivia sa...

Lovely coloring and fantastic layout. Thank you for joining us at Corrosive Challenge.

Katie sa...

Stunning steampunk cards and thank you for playing along with the Forever Dark Challenge Team.