lördag 31 oktober 2015

La Spyda


Happy Halloween
Today I´m showing a Halloween card with La´Spyda from KennyK and you can find this beauty here.


I´ve made a frame like the inside of a book card and then decorated it with cob webs, spooky tree, bats and all other creepy Halloween die-cuts I could find in my stash.  



The background inside the frame is made with a Halloween embossing plate from Sizzix. I´ve used Distress Stain in Barn Door and Ripe Persimmon to color my paper with.



La´Spyda is colored with my Distress Re-Inkers in Ripe Persimmon, Black Soot and Hickory Smoke.



In this pic you can se the frame better.



I´m sure you haven´t missed the on going contest on KennyK Facebook. You can find how to play along and all the DT cards here
The contest ends the 2nd of November so you have still time to enter.



Have a spooky day!
Lisa










2 kommentarer:

Barb sa...

Happy Halloween Lisa. I love you spooky card. That gorgeous embossed background shows all the black die cut off so well. Another great piece of art work. Barbxx

Monica Mortensen sa...

Denne var skremmende lekker <3 Knall tøff!