fredag 25 mars 2016

Guest Designer at Barnemix.no

Hi everyone, I hope you all are having a great day. I´ve been asked to be a guest designer at barnemix.no and of course I said YES! I´m honored. It´s my fabulous DT friend from KennyK, Anne Lise, who runs this blog so I hope you will be able to give it a visit. There are lots of inspiring projects made by her talented DTs.



The image given to me so kindly is from Time for Tea Design, they have an Etsy shop and also a blog where you can visit them. The image is called Easter Chick and the theme is Pink and Pretty.



Isn´t she adorable!!!
I´ve coloured her with my Polychromos pencils

Recipe
Dies: Memory Box, Cheery Lynn, Tim Holtz, Magnolia, Spellbinder and Go Kreate
Papers from Prima
Cardstock in white and pink with a touch of Distress Ink Hickory Smoke and Lana Pink embossing powder from Sparkl N Sprinkle
Coredinations in grey with white core
Others: pink flowers, cheese cloth, ribbons, tyll

Have a lovely day

Hugs Lisa  










4 kommentarer:

chrilvian sa...

Cute. Always love all the details on the project

Barb sa...

Congratulations on your new DT spot Lisa. I'm not surprised they asked you. She's a lovely image and your card is so beautiful. I love your lace trim behind the flower. Have a very Happy Easter. Barbxx

crafty-stamper sa...

congrats on your GDT spot and stunning card love the cute -beautifully coloured image love the selection of dies and texture
Carol x

Kreativelena sa...

Fantastisk herlig kort, og herlig og se deg som gjestedesigner inne hos barnemix. Digger at tema har vært roa, for det er utrolig flott og se andre farger en gult. Og motivet er jo helt supert fargelagt.